How to Create Successful Stickers?
– Stickers must have either a situation or an emotion or an expression. (Daily phrases, expressions that people would need while texting or talking, a situation).
– Having a beautiful sticker is not equal to be successful stickers. Successful stickers have functionality within the user journey.
– Sticker packages must be consistent. It shouldn’t be a group or irrelevant pictures or photos.
– Be Creative. MojiLaLa values freedom of speech. (By respecting everybody’s differences).
– Sticker needs to have an idea. It should SAY or MEAN something. It becomes alive when it is used. A beautiful oil painting of nature is not a good sticker idea.
Rejected Sticker Examples
Good Sticker Examples
1. A Character with expressions, journey of a character
Mugsy, designed by Ghostbot
2. Quotes of a person, a character or a trend
Revved Up, designed by Kenichiro Chaffee
3. Campaigns& Calendar Events
Fatherly Love, designed by Facebook
Happy Campers, designed by Kirk Wallace
Cricket Matchup, designed by Perdix
6. Memes, Internet Phenomenas, Movie Lines
You may refer to any famous quote or phenomena with your stickers.
– “I am gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse”
– “Do you wanna know how I got these scars?”
– “I see dead people”
7. Social Responsibility
All causes and social responsibility topics can be also referred.
Widely used words and expressions. You can create a package which is a subset of these expressions.
|haha||luv ya||sweet||happy||beach||handsome||boyfriend||thumbs up|
|lol||I love you||tight||sad||sun||beautiful||what’s up?||question|
|bye||miss you||cheer up||naugthy||rain||talk||tv||confident|
|good morning||kiss||relax||nervous||snow||text||enjoy your meal||hair|
|good night||what?||calm down||thanksgiving||ice||brb||not tonight||smart|
|Grrr||confused||shut up||oscar||fun||I hope||tonight||pull|
|ok||sleepy||no way||crush||funny||I wish||today||push|
|omg||cool||high five||silent||stop||free||I’m sick||sorry|
|have a nice day||hello||joking||whisper||go ahead||how||dancing||boring|
|hi||hungry||awesome||crap||give a shot||why||father||evil|
|zzz||feeling good||cool||cake||come||cry||bullshit (BS)||angel|
|thanks||hate||I was like||coffee||cheers||laugh||sister||smirk|
|happy birthday||sad||tick tock||cat||tea||bad||old||chill|
|good evening||studying||come on||drunk||afraid||ugly||hot||You there?|
|good afternoon||walking||beard||dad||hey man!||awe||girly||Anybody home?|
|yay!||running||family||mom||see you||amazing||young||call me|
|great||fingers crossed||mother||wow||take care||boo!||cooking||sushi|
|break a leg||Republican||Summer||mess||lighten up||couch potato||baby shower||IMHO|
|piece of cake||tipsy||dead||trash||work hard play hard||fire||shower||hipster|
|dead horse||jerk||burrito||made my day||job||hands up||me too||internet|
|square one||bro||drugs||game over||wrap||they see me rollin||Psycho||idk|
|break the ice||sis||nuts||queen of hearts||hyped||they hatin||blue moon||complicated|
|bubble||bdsm||easy||my money||black or white||screw up||beer||winter|
|bible||cut to the chase||fetish||buddy||horoscopes||pc||phone||wine|
|cry wolf||douchebag||god||clown||hamburger||drama queen||water||give a ring|
|down to earth||party animal||hook up||Democrat||taco||ebony||breakfast||fish|
|drive me nuts||early bird||horny||dinner||laptop||elephant in the room||christmas||house|
|eat my hat||holy shit||horny|
World-wide accepted emoji categories can be another starting point. (e.g. hang gestures, jobs, love & family, clothes, food & drinks, nature, weather, activities, travel & places, objects)